The Mothers' Union is a worldwide society whose aim is the advancement of the Christian religion in the sphere of marriage and family life. In order to carry out this aim, its objects are:
- to uphold Christ's teaching on the nature of marriage and to promote its wider understanding;
- to encourage parents to bring up their children in the faith and life of the church;
- to maintain a worldwide fellowship of Christians, united in prayer, worship and service;
- to promote conditions in society favourable to stable family life and the protection of children; and
- to help those whose family life has met with adversity.
The Purpose of the Mothers' Union is to be specially concerned with all that strengthens and preserves marriage and Christian Family Life.
We meet in the Small Hall at St Christopher's Church on the 1st Tuesday of each month (except August) at 2pm. Corporate Eucharist is celebrated at 10.30am on the 3rd Tuesday of each month.
For more information on the Warden Hill Mothers' Union, please speak to Margaret Meads - .
You may also be interested in the Gloucestershire Mothers' Union or the national Mothers' Union .